Steve and Holly

Steve and Holly

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend at the farm


I did not get a whole lot done this weekedn, it was wet and rainy! I did get to ride my mule Kate, and my friend Heather came out and rode my other mule Izzy Saturday, before the rain hit! Both mules were great! Then i headed to our store in Moscow. It was kind of slow until close, but that gave em more time to straighten aisles and clean up a bit. I also decided to keep one of my father in laws kittens! He is giving them away and asked me which one I wanted to keep! Im a huge sucker for animals, so I deceided to keep Sally! She is probaby 6 weeks old . My house is very small for allt he critters that have been in and out of there this past weekend! I have a one week old puppy and his momma, Lucy and Uno, then I have my other little Fiest dog, Gus and the kitten was in and out of there all weekend. So thats it for my exciting weekend back at work finishing my last week here, some poeple tell me im making a mistake, to leave my job and go work with my husband, but I really have a peace about it, I know God is with me and everything will work out! Steve needs me to help him and that what im gonna do!

3 comments:

  1. First of all...this kitten is absolutely ADORABLE!! Secondly, I will be praying for you as you make your job switch. Only you know what's best for you and your life, and you are doing the right thing by letting God lead you in your decisions!!! I'm sure y'all will do great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay- I nkow its the right thing to do- but it is still a hard descion! Ha ha thanks I love my Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got a blog! Ya gotta work on the spell check though. haha, Houston had fun at your house the other night.

    ReplyDelete