Steve and Holly

Steve and Holly

Thursday, May 13, 2010

my very first blog!

May13,2010. This is my very first blog! My name is Holly Burrows- Pleasants. I married my best friend last month- Steve- he is the love of my life! Next week i will be leaving my job at NSA to go work in our grocery store- Pleasants Grocery and General Merchandise, in Moscow, TN. Im very nervous about making such a big change, butI feel God is leading me to go and help Steve with the store. I am ecxited too, I will be needed most in th evenings , so my mornings will be free to ride my two mules, Kate and Izzy, and help do chores around the farm. We live on Steve's parents farm in Rossville,TN, and there is always work to be done! We are currently working on some repairs on the 50+ year old barn, we gotta mule proof it lol! I love m y current job but sometimes it gets so stressful , and I drive 30 miles one way to work every day, there are pros and cons to every descion yuo make in life but in this one there are more pros than cons! i am looking forward to walking- joggin in the early mornigns and riding my mules, sitting at a desk this past year ahs been bad on my nerves and my waistline! I will have more freedom and flexibility! It will be hard work, but this tomboy ahs never been afraid of hard work!! Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment