Steve and Holly

Steve and Holly

Monday, January 16, 2012

Here's to a new year!



Ok, i havent been on here since July 2010, i am very ashamed! My life has been one crazy roller coaster ride lately. I will skip all the old news except this, Steve and I just got done building a house! It's on five acres and its 1/2 mile from where we were living, except its our own place, and not in my in laws back yard :) .






Im am so thankful to the Lord for providing the funds for us to be able to build such a nice house. I am also thankful to every one, ecspecially my dad and bro in law for all the help they have given us,with everything from helping us paint or move furniture, to putting in our heating and air unit. We still have so much to do! Last week we finished building our chicken house (we have 40 hens) and yard, and yesterday we finished our Turkey, Duck and goat house/pen. ( Yes we are rednecks with lots of animals). I am looking forward to this summer, when hopefully we will have enough money saved up to start building outr barn!



Things have been goin g great at our grocery store, we have a great staff and mostly good customers lol.






I am very optimistic about this new year, i have some issues i have been trying to do better on, have a few things i need to work on, and am praying God helps me have a better attitude about certain subjects. Itd gonna be hard but hey, im trying!



No comments:

Post a Comment